South Africa has been the largest tourist destination in Africa for many years. But if you are a young family from the USA, Europe or Asia, travelling there and starting your journey through the country is not quite as easy. But it can be prepared at home from: Specialized Africa travel providers, for example. It is important to find an expert in arranging tours for families. You can also be part of tours for groups of families as well as “private Tours” – Organized tours for individual families.
South Africa is the perfect destination for families, honeymooners, backpackers, and even adventurous. The beautiful nation boasts a combination of fantastic wineries to visit, the Big Five animals of Africa, spectacular mountain peaks to climb to, tribal villages and beach towns just waiting for you to discover them, majestic wildlife, breathtaking Landscapes and diverse cities.
Flying in South Africa is not very expensive. There are budget airlines you can use such as Kulula and Mango that are used in smaller and larger airports within the country and have several flights in a day. You can easily book your flights with the above mentioned airlines online with all major credit cards.
The beautiful country of South Africa has so much to offer and to everyone and anyone willing to receive and experience it as it is. Some of the venues and activities that you can enjoy with your loved ones while in South Africa include:
- Surf giant waves in Muizenberg
- Diving with some sharp-toothed sharks by Simon’s Town
- See some cute penguins crazy bleak in boulders Beach on the east coast of Cape Peninsula
- Take in the beautiful landscape of the Cape of Good Hope, located west of the Cape of Peninsula
- See the expensive beach suburbs such as Hout Bay and Camps Bay and the Dutch-inspired districts where you will have the chance to experience culture in its purest form.
- Visit the spectacular Table Mountain in Cape Town
- Go on a hike in Montagu for wonderful views from the mountains.
- Whale watching in beautiful Hermanus
- Discover the local cuisine of Franschhoek
- Some of the beach towns that are good to include in your tour are Plettenberg Bay and Knysna. Rent a car or travel via luksustog or bus along the Garden Route, which is a magical coastal
For water-rats and adrenaline junkies, some of the best surfing places in South Africa include Port Alfred and Jeffreys Bay and can be found by The Eastern Cape. Wander across the bare landscapes of the Valley of Desolation and learn more about the customs of the Xhosa tribal in coffee Bay.
You can sleep soundly by knowing that we will be planning a South African tour that is worthwhile for you and your family as you will remember for years.